Friday 6 March 2009

CCTV

At uni we have just started a module on Bookworks. The project is totally self initiated and the Book is the only thing we have to produce as a final outcome, the rest is up to us! I am naturally loving this as I really don't like being guided so I thought a lot about what interests me in photography and what I can do a project on that will interest other people. I have settled on CCTV and surveillance as my main theme and i will look at issues in our contemporary world that involve the vast use of surveillance cameras and the idea that we have no privacy due to this. This is one of the first images I made for this theme on a recent trip to Bristol. More to come in the next few weeks... Fuji 690 III Medium Format Camera + Fujifilm Neopan 400 Film.

1 comment:

cyber Fire and security said...

Nice post and information is worth reading as we all know CCTV Systems are beneficial for both residential and commercial properties.CCTV Cameras London installation with full HD,
CCTV Cameras London
CCTV installation London
Burglar alarms London
CCTV installers London
CCTV Companies London
CCTV cameras London