Sunday 20 December 2009

RADIOHEAD

After an extremely busy period, I now have absolutely nothing to really think about. I'm back home in Cornwall, the air is cold and i am pretty much car-less. Anyone from my area will realize this isn't such a good thing at all.

Anyway, over the last couple of weeks i have been getting extremely into RADIOHEAD. I have never liked the band but after seeing them at Reading this year i totally changed my perspective. Now, these last two or so weeks they have become the sole artist i can actually listen to. I watched their set from Reading about 4 times in 4 days. 2 of those in one day. It was incredible. Even though i didn't think too much of them at the time, i look back now and find it hard not to feel emotions running through my body when i see footage of the set.

These few weeks at home are going to be exciting. Hopefully a lot of photography and relaxing. Something i haven't done properly in a long time.

Also, hopefully quite a lot of blogging too.


Image from the BBC website

No comments: